WordCamp Ubud 2017, like all WordCamps, is an event run by the local community to share all things WordPress. We bring together bloggers, designers, developers, small business owners and entrepreneurs who are passionate about the web and digital, and we want you to share your knowledge with our community.
- Full length sessions will be approximately 20 minutes long, with 10 minutes afterward for audience questions. Talks can be in Indonesian or in English.
What we’re looking for
- Running a WordPress site: Cool things you can do with WordPress themes and plugins.
- Development: Coding talks aimed at new to medium developers to help improve their skills.
- UX and Design: Building sites with striking designs, accessibility and improving user experience.
- Workflows: Tips and tricks to become more productive.
- Business Talks: Stories of things you’ve learned in your WordPress journey.
This is not an exhaustive list, if you have an idea that isn’t mentioned above, we would still love to hear from you, contact us if you wish to discuss your talk beforehand.
Remember, you don’t have to be an expert to talk at a WordCamp. We want to hear thoughts from all areas of the WordPress community, so we would be keen to hear from you even if you’ve never spoke before.
- Please fill in the form below to submit your talk idea.
- Feel free to submit more than one talk, but please fill in separate forms for each talk.
- All talks will be recorded for WordPress.tv, and all successful speakers will be required to sign an A/V release form.
- The closing dates for submission will be March, 31st at 11:59 p.m. WITA.
- Slides will need to be submitted to the WordCamp Denpasar team before April, 15th.
- As a non-profit event, we are unable to pay for travel & accommodation.